Bright Peak uses a novel ligation technology to chemically synthesize therapeutic cytokines by ligating together customized peptide segments. This proprietary platform developed by the Bode research group at ETH Zürich provides unique flexibility to both tune and enhance cytokine biology through affinity modification and orthogonal, site-specific conjugation.
Bright Peak is also uniquely positioned to utilize our enhanced cytokines as payloads to antibodies, creating novel “Bright Peak Immunocytokines”. We are leveraging a proprietary site-specific bioconjugation technology that allows any therapeutic antibody – at any stage of development – to be conjugated to our cytokine payloads of choice, without the need for antibody engineering or cell line development. These Immunocytokines will enable tissue- and cell-specific targeting of the cytokine payload with the added potential for synergistic efficacy through potency-enhancing avidity effects.
Bright Peak cytokines:
Optimized affinity & selectivity
Enhanced therapeutic utility through site-specific chemical conjugation
Key Attributes to our Platform
- Ability to design enhanced natural cytokines with improved biological properties
- Enabled by chemical synthesis and KAHA ligation technology
- Site-specific modification provides full control of cytokine characteristics
- Technology allows for conjugation handle at any position
- Pioneering of “Bright Peak Immunocytokines” – leverages the precision of antibody targeting with cytokine-mediated selectiveimmune modulation in the desired microenvironment
- Novel Intellectual Property space